nasse animation studio Srl Società Benefit - Capitale sociale versato € 50.000 - p.iva /cod.fisc. 03267670739 N° REA TA-204322
@ ALL RIGHT RESERVED 2022
Art Director - Nicopò
Remote position (or in house Taranto, Italy - only EU citizen)
If you're looking for a new adventure in the sea of the creativity, Nasse Animation Studio is what you need!
Based in Taranto (Italy) our studio is producing the first 100% ecological animated series, Nicopò, a new pre-school series that will change the world.
We just want to tell new stories that we feel artstic and sensible to the new generations.
○ We are seeking an Art Director to offer us a creative vision of the show new paper cut out preschool animated series called “Nicopò"
○ Who guides the team towards a homogeneous style in line with the director's vision.
○ The Art Director would have to manage the animation team through research, exploration, conversations and collaboration, manage the episode sequences and animation techniques, acting, lip syncing, and appealing animation.
What you'll do:
○ Ensure that teams deliver projects that are exceptional creatively and strategically driven.
○ Help the team to follow the right quality for each episode
○ Research new talent and resources including designers, and other outside creatives.
○ Share and develop the vision and creative design with the art team, via discussions, art specifications, reference material, and style guides for environment, character, props, graphics, lighting, and special effects.
○ Collaborate with grace, humility, inclusion, and open-mindedness
○ Work closely with the Executive Producer and Director(s) on all aspects of the episodic look and mood
○ Approve all color backgrounds and color created by the Color Designers for the characters, props and effects
○ Ability to align with style and sensibility of show
○The Art Director may also participate in development of style guide and marketing materials.
○ Works closely with Development team to develop the visual language for the production, including character refinement and look development of the world.
○ Works with Production to establish workflow and best practices documentation for the series Art department.
○ Ability to manage the production schedule and resources.
○ Must demonstrate work under pressure directing the team
○ Strong communication/listening, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
○ Outstanding portfolio that exhibits personal and project artistic accomplishments.
○ Strong time-management skills.
○ 3-5 years as Art Director preferred.
○ A desire to innovate and to go above and beyond in pursuit of excellence.
Please, send your portfolio/reel and resume/CV here: Jobs@nasseanimationstudio.com