nasse animation studio Srl Società Benefit - Capitale sociale versato € 50.000 - p.iva - cod.fisc. 03267670739
@ ALL RIGHT RESERVED 2021
Assistant Production - Nicopò
Taranto (Italy) - only EU citizen
If you're looking for a new adventure in the sea of the creativity, Nasse Animation Studio is what you need!
Based in Taranto (Italy) our studio is producing the first 100% ecological animated series, Nicopò, a new pre-school series that will change the world.
We just want to tell new stories that we feel artstic and sensible to the new generations.
○ Responsible for monitoring and tracking artwork and approvals on a daily basis, and reports progress to Production Supervisor/Producer. Support our team on the new paper cut out preschool animated series called “Nicopò"
○ This role will support teams of artists through production deliverables.
What you'll do:
○ Understand how changes may affect the work week, scheduling, and overtime.
○ Collaborate with Department Head to ensure complexity of work is consistent with department budget and schedule
○ Create and update workflow documents for your department
○ Collaborate with Department Head to cast assignments and issue deadlines to artists
○ Oversee department reviews with show leadership; set meeting expectations and agenda; ensure reviews and approvals happen within the scheduled time
○ Completes script and storyboard breakdowns for models, props and background designs. Allocates design work to artists and follows through to completion. Sets interdepartmental deadlines based on established production schedule for artists and works closely with them to meet quotas.
○ Create and maintain reports that clearly illustrate department and individual artist productivity
○ Monitors individual artist progress and flags potential schedule issues up to Production Supervisor
○ Coordinates and tracks the progress of assigned artwork and flags potential problems and delays for the Production Team
○ Coordinates the preparation of pre-production materials for shipping: tracks Director and Producer and approvals.
○ Uploads all artwork to input into Shotgun database.
○ Attends meetings as requested to take a distribute notes
○ 0-2 years previous work experience in Animation production or equivalent production experience
○ Ability to manage the production schedule and resources
○ Must demonstrate work under pressure directing the team
○ Knowledge of Shotgun and Photoshop a plus
○ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
○ Strong time-management skills
○ Must have the ability to lead with a positive attitude and encourage collaboration
○ Strong knowledge of Animation workflow processes.
○ Must have the ability to organize, schedule, and delegate work effectively.
○ Ability to manage time and balance priorities amid the pressures of busy, deadline-driven production.
Please, send your portfolio/reel and/or resume/CV here: Jobs@nasseanimationstudio.com