nasse animation studio Srl Società Benefit - Capitale sociale versato € 50.000 - p.iva /cod.fisc. 03267670739 N° REA TA-204322
@ ALL RIGHT RESERVED 2022
Concept Artist - Nicopò
Remote position (or in house Taranto, Italy - only EU citizen)
If you're looking for a new adventure in the sea of the creativity, Nasse Animation Studio is what you need!
Based in Taranto (Italy) our studio is producing the first 100% ecological animated series, Nicopò, a new pre-school series that will change the world.
We just want to tell new stories that we feel artstic and sensible to the new generations.
○ We are seeking a Concept Artist to offer us a create new elements for the new stop motion preschool animated series called “Nicopò"
○ An artist able to create new originals concepts with a homogeneous style in line with the director's vision.
What you'll do:
○ Perform project updates, revisions, and maintenance as required
○ Design characters and locations
○ Be able to draw concepts for the paper cut out animation
○ Share and develop ideas about locations and props
○ Collaborate with grace, humility, inclusion, and open-mindedness
○ Work closely with the Director and Art Director on all aspects of the episodic look and mood
○ Ability to work under a tight timeline and deliver quality work
○ Ability to align with style and sensibility of show
○ Works closely with Development team to develop the visual language for the production, including character refinement and look development of the world.
○ Be able to take direction and use constructive feedback to make changes to your work
○ 1-3 years of experience as concept artist or visual development artist.
○ Ability to manage the production schedule and resources.
○ Must demonstrate work under pressure directing the team
○ Strong communication/listening, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
○ Outstanding portfolio that exhibits personal and project artistic accomplishments.
○ Self-managing and able to identify and meet deadlines and goals.
○ have a strong and wide-ranging interest in animation and live-action film and TV, understand the medium for which you are producing artwork and the way in which your work will be used
○ Have a strong background in traditional art skills and demonstrate an understanding of fundamentals like three-dimensional space, composition, perspective, proportion, scale, value and color theory.
○ Be an expert in Photoshop or similar.
Please, send your portfolio/reel and resume/CV here: Jobs@nasseanimationstudio.com