nasse animation studio Srl Società Benefit - Capitale sociale versato € 50.000 - p.iva /cod.fisc. 03267670739 N° REA TA-204322
@ ALL RIGHT RESERVED 2022
Editor - Nicopò
Remote position or in house in Taranto (Italy)
If you're looking for a new adventure in the sea of the creativity, Nasse Animation Studio is what you need!
Based in Taranto (Italy) our studio is producing the first 100% ecological animated series, Nicopò, a new pre-school series that will change the world.
We just want to tell new stories that we feel artistic and sensible to the new generations.
○ Responsible for maintaining an effective video editing process that ensures accurate and timely completion of requested work; support our team on the new 2D preschool animated series called “Nicopò"
○ Assembles the final animatics with dialogues, sound effects and storyboards.
What you'll do:
○ Edits video and sound using an editing system. Evaluates and selects scenes for dramatic and entertainment qualities and story continuity. Uses alternative equipment and configurations to obtain specialized effects.
○ Make decisions regarding pacing, acting, dialogue, music and sound effects that determine the quality and delivery of the animated project
○ Quality control for each export and delivery
○ Responsible for formatting episode timing per final network delivery guidelines
○ Implements solutions with excellent editorial judgment that requires little to no redirection.
○ Oversee department reviews with show leadership; set meeting expectations and agenda; ensure reviews and approvals happen within the scheduled time
○ Work with directors, producers, and executives and ensure quality product from early production (animatic) through delivery of final animated version.
○ Incorporates new and innovative editing techniques.
○ Create polished animatics by importing jpegs Storyboards into Adobe Premiere or similar
○ Understanding and appreciation of editorial storytelling.
○ At least 2+ years of experience creating animation, video or related experience preferred
○ Ability to manage the production schedule and resources
○ Must demonstrate work under pressure directing the team
○ Proficiency with other Adobe software such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, preferred
○ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
○ Responsible for meeting all delivery deadlines
○ Must have the ability to lead with a positive attitude and encourage collaboration
Please, send your portfolio/reel and/or resume/CV here: Jobs@nasseanimationstudio.com