nasse animation studio Srl Società Benefit - Capitale sociale versato € 50.000 - p.iva - cod.fisc. 03267670739
@ ALL RIGHT RESERVED 2021
Production Supervisor - Nicopò
Taranto (Italy) - only EU citizen
If you're looking for a new adventure in the sea of the creativity, Nasse Animation Studio is what you need!
Based in Taranto (Italy) our studio is producing the first 100% ecological animated series, Nicopò, a new pre-school series that will change the world.
We just want to tell new stories that we feel artstic and sensible to the new generations.
○ The Production Supervisor is responsible for managing the day-to-day production within a specific department; support our team on the new paper cut out preschool animated series called “Nicopò"
○ Production Supervisor keeps their department on schedule and on budget. The PS schedules, tracks, and communicates with efficiency and ease. This role will support teams of artists through production deliverables.
What you'll do:
○ Understand how changes may affect the work week, scheduling, and overtime.
○ Collaborate with Department Head to ensure complexity of work is consistent with department budget and schedule
○ Create and update workflow documents for your department
○ Collaborate with Department Head to cast assignments and issue deadlines to artists
○ Oversee department reviews with show leadership; set meeting expectations and agenda; ensure reviews and approvals happen within the scheduled time
○ Supervise deliveries of review materials to key stakeholders for notes
○ Create and maintain reports that clearly illustrate department and individual artist productivity
○ Supervise the setup and attend external partner studio kickoffs and other applicable meetings related to your department
○ Act as the primary production person within the department; supervise and mentor any Production Assistants in that department
○ 2+ years experience as a Production Coordinator on [2D, CG, stop motion] feature films or related experience preferred
○ Ability to manage the production schedule and resources
○ Must demonstrate work under pressure directing the team
○ Knowledge of Shotgun and Photoshop a plus
○ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
○ Strong time-management skills
○ Must have the ability to lead with a positive attitude and encourage collaboration
Please, send your portfolio/reel and/or resume/CV here: Jobs@nasseanimationstudio.com