nasse animation studio Srl Società Benefit - Capitale sociale versato € 50.000 - p.iva - cod.fisc. 03267670739
@ ALL RIGHT RESERVED 2021
Visual Development Artist - Nicopò
Remote - (or in house in Taranto, Italy, only EU citizen)
If you're looking for a new adventure in the sea of the creativity, Nasse Animation Studio is what you need!
Based in Taranto (Italy) our studio is producing the first 100% ecological animated series, Nicopò, a new pre-school series that will change the world.
We just want to tell new stories that we feel artstic and sensible to the new generations.
○ We are seeking a Visual Development Artist to offer us a visual style for the new paper cut out preschool animated series called “Nicopò"
○ An artist able to create a new artistic vision to help the Director to find the right way for the show.
○ An artist responsible for creating the mood, tone, and color palette of the myriad imaginary worlds created through film, photo, and video gaming.
What you'll do:
○ Perform project updates, revisions, and maintenance as required
○ Explore characters and locations
○ Be able to work digitally with such software as Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint
○ Share and develop ideas about locations and props
○ Collaborate with grace, humility, inclusion, and open-mindedness
○ Work closely with the Director and Art Director on all aspects of the episodic look and mood
○ Ability to work under a tight timeline and deliver quality work
○ Ability to align with style and sensibility of show
○ Develop the visual language for the production, including character refinement and look development of the world.
○ Be able to take direction and use constructive feedback to make changes to your work
○ 1-3 years of experience as visual development artist or concept artist.
○ Ability to manage the production schedule and resources.
○ Must demonstrate work under pressure directing the team
○ Strong communication/listening, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
○ Outstanding portfolio that exhibits personal and project artistic accomplishments.
○ Self-managing and able to identify and meet deadlines and goals.
○ have a strong and wide-ranging interest in animation and live-action film and TV, understand the medium for which you are producing artwork and the way in which your work will be used
○ Have a strong background in traditional art skills and demonstrate an understanding of fundamentals like three-dimensional space, composition, perspective, proportion, scale, value and color theory.
○ Be an expert in Photoshop is a plus.
Please, send your portfolio/reel and resume/CV here: Jobs@nasseanimationstudio.com